Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo Manipulations

So I was digging through my hard drive and I found these photos of things at Seneca College that I took back in DMA 204. I brought the images into Photoshop, did some wicked manipulations to the photos and ended up turning them into some awesome looking images.

                                          Before                                            

After



                                           Before

After. This reminds me of concrete/asphalt textures.



Before. Ice build up on a window.


After. Almost looks like blood and guts splattering everywhere!



Before. Hot and Cold water pipes

                                           After. An awesome looking swirl background



Before. Colourful strings/yarn

                                          After. Kinda looks like an abstract painting of a jungle and a beach.


Before. Light fixture


                                                    After. A hypnotic, swirl, purple background


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment