Monday, April 23, 2012

More sketchbook creations

Now that I have 2 and half weeks off before the start of my next semester, expect more drawings over the coming days and weeks.

An Alien character I got from the book "Awesome Things to Draw". It's primarily geared towards children's book illustrations, but it's still a good way to be introduced to drawing all kinds of things from animals, dinosaurs, monsters and vehicles. I've done some drawings from this book before: http://graemethedigitalmediaartist.blogspot.ca/2011/10/even-more-drawing-practice-from-book.html


A concept car that I found in a book titled "Start Your Engines" and it was created by Scott Robertson. The book is full of concept cars, tanks, bikes and even boats. Really cool book, lots of inspiration to be had. Will definitely try a few more of these sketches before I head back to school.

Polar Bear illustration from the same book as the Alien drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment