Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year-in-Review and first post of 2012

Well, it's that time of year again. Hope you all had a happy new year! 2011 for me has been a great year for me. I graduated from the Digital Media Arts program at Seneca College with a 3.8 GPA. I landed my first internship as an independent web/graphic designer for Scoop Showroom. On top of that, I'll be starting my first semester  for Seneca's Graphic Design program on January 9 2012.

I'm really feeling good about 2012. With my experience in the DMA program, I'm really starting to feel like I'm honing in on my career. I'm hoping that the Graphic Design program will help me secure that choice, expand my knowledge of what I've experienced from the DMA program and maybe even broaden my skill sets. Bottom line is, I'm excited for the new year. I'm thinking I got some good times ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment