Friday, August 17, 2012

GRA210 Final Project: Fusion Ware Sales Sheet Mockups

Our final project for GRA210 (Graphic Design 1) is to design a sales sheet for a fictional company called Fusion Ware. Their main business is Firewall servers that focus on the security of internet connections.

So when looking for images on Getty, I primarily looked for computer hardware images like ethernet cables, computer monitors, server rooms, hard drives etc. I also looked for images of parents and their kids. Since the company is about security over the internet, instead of looking for images that would be a cliche such as a lock icon, I wanted to look for images that demonstrated security in a metaphorical sense, such as a parent holding a child in their arms. It would be a bit of a tough sell for the client simply because they are a computer hardware company and not a family-themed business.

Our prof said it was fine to download the free preview image Getty provides you when you sign up, unfortunately, the image resolution is quite low, so the images couldn't be enlarged as much as I would like without pixelating.

Here are my 3 concepts. My prof and I both agreed that the first 2 concepts are the best ones, so I will be submitting both concepts to him as the final product.





No comments:

Post a Comment